Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrJolly
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: Youview often crashes while streaming since upgrade to ultrafast fibre plus

NeilO and DavidM

I've PM'd you in response to NeilOs PM regarding the fact that he found a fault on the line and wanted to arrange an engineer visit.

Please can you confirm (via PM) whether the engineer will be attending as requested?

Thanks

Richard

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

@MrJolly I called there but missed you, I wanted to check how the engineer visit went of Friday? My tests are now showing the bridge tap fault is no longer affecting the broadband connection.

0 Ratings
MrJolly
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Hi Neil

Yes I believe the engineer fixed the bridge tap fault.

I've not been around so haven't used the TV service over the weekend but will check over the next couple of days.

The engineer seemed to think there might be an issue with the router though. He was seeing connection speed of 160 using his test kit but I'm getting very variable results 70-100 when I test over the wifi and ethernet. Also he thought there might be an issue with the physical LAN connections on the router. Can you see his report and has he requested that a new router is sent?

Thanks

Richard

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Hi @MrJolly Thanks for getting back to me, that would be great if you could post back to let me know how you find the TV now that the line has been repaired I'd greatly appreciate it.

Yes his notes are very vague but a replacement Hub was mentioned on the report and one will be with you in the next day or two.

0 Ratings