cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Youview recoding stopped mid play back

Hi

we had two programs recoding at the the same time and were watching one of them about 5 minutes behind when the screen went black . Showed as still being recorded but no pictures. Other programs was the same. Have done am power shutdown and restart but  concerned that this is an indication of bigger problem with the box. Any thoughts?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
JohnC2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Youview recoding stopped mid play back

Hi @6412, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. Sorry that this happening to your recordings.  You could test to see if the problem occurs again and if so try a Factory Reset and test again. If the problem persists post back and let us know.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Youview recoding stopped mid play back

Hi Thanks for your reply

The same thing happened again that evening so I ended up phoning BT and a very helpful person checked over the box remotely and then did a Factory reset (but kept the recorded programs) and touch wood all seems to be well expect the sound volume has to be turned up more! The suspected reason for the problem was that an upgrade had not installed properly, evidenced by the fact that I had lost all my subscription channels.

Fingers crossed all will be well now!

0 Ratings