cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 21

Re: alibi recording unavailable

update:.. i can access alibi on 3 youview boxes  T4000 (main)  T2100(other room )   T 2000 (bedroom ) all via the EPG i can play back alibi recordings on the 2100 but not on the other 2  all other channels and recordings  are working ok 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 21

Still getting the IPC6041 error code on my T2100 boxes here if i try to playback Alibi recordings.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 21

I’m having the same issue on my DTRT4000 box - recordings unavailable.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 21

Tried it out again last night, put Murdoch Mysteries on Alibi to record, checked it later and it actually played back the programme! So hopefully it means these issues with the Alibi channel are starting to be sorted out.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 21

its getting there , it works on my t4000 and t2100 but still not on my t2000   

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 21

Unfortunately I have the same problem, Alibi SD and HD - Recording unavailable IPC6041.

I have the rather troublesome Pro Box.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………………..….…….…. My Services - Full Fibre 100, Smart Hub 2, EE Smart WiFi, Digital Voice, Alexa Phone, BT TV Box Pro
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 21

its been a good few months now and i am still unable to record series but can record episode  

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 21

I had the same problem (recordings of Alibi not being available to watch) so I followed the advice of a poster on this forum and completed a Factory Reset and that resolved the problem.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………………..….…….…. My Services - Full Fibre 100, Smart Hub 2, EE Smart WiFi, Digital Voice, Alexa Phone, BT TV Box Pro
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 21

hello we have had alibi a good few months now and still unable to series record and also no subtitles   

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 21

NBC NEWS NOW apparently records but when I go to watch the supposed recording, it says it is unavailable. This has been going on for weeks and I gave up but thought I would try again today and the issue is still present.

0 Ratings