Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IKE34
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

another BTP-20000

Hi,

I've been having this problem accessing my internet channels following a house move.

I had the BTP-15000 error and I have contacted customer services twice but this has only resulted in a change to the BTP-20000 error.

Can you also help me with this please?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: another BTP-20000

Hi @IKE34 and welcome.

I've moved your post so we can try to help with his. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hi @IKE34

Is issue all resolved now? I can see a change on the 22-09 and looks like issue should be resolved. Are you still having issues or is this sorted now?

Thank you.

Community ModeratorGemma
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
IKE34
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I'm very sorry for not replying sooner. Yes my issue was raised as a complaint by BT and they called me back to say it had been resolved. The error then changed from BTP20000 to BTP15000 - but it gave me the option to skip, which I did and the sports channels were then working.

Thanks

0 Ratings