cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

bt box shows the chase itv when its on a different programme!

Hi i posted on here a few Months ago regarding this very strange problem, no one could offer a fix and many didn't understand my question, it is an odd one!

Lets say we watch the Chase itv 5pm til 6 pm and use pause button all ok so far , at the end of the show we go back to real time [ not behind], now the News is on and it still shows The Chase in the banner at bottom of screen! several hours later say 9pm and pause whatever is on it still shows The Chase 5pm / 6pm and will not rewind the present show , if we FF we miss the beging of the show we are at present watching and then have to watch it on catch up!!!

I have re set the box [ losing recordings] is there anything else i can do?  Does anyone else have this odd problem or know what is going on, it only does it on itv! I recently cancelled my tv subs so box not covered even though it was doing it when we were subscribing , silly me!

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: bt box shows the chase itv when its on a different programme!

How are you going back to live? What happens if you change channel then change back to ITV?
MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: bt box shows the chase itv when its on a different programme!

Only happens on ITV any programme , if i change channel its ok . Very frustrating is there a way of formatting the box as opposed to just doing a factory re' set? 

To get back to real time we either press stop button or ff to real time

Thanks

0 Ratings