cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken2222
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

freesport channels and more

as free sport  come off bt as i have not got it on channel 64 same go for 5 usa+1 on channel 57 all so now80s on channel 83 on bt but when i go too the bt app there on there but not on my bt boxs

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: freesport channels and more

Hi @ken2222

The BT Tv App displays the  a regional Freeview channel schedules plus the BT TV IPTv channels.

In the settings of the BT TV App you should see the region the app is displaying .

If the Youview box is not receiving all the Freeview channels from your local transmitter then some channels listed in the Full TV Listings of  the BT TV App will not appear in the Youview EPG.

As the channels you have mentioned are Freeview channels you may find that a retune of the Youview box may bring them into the Youview EPG if you have a suitable aerial and signal from the Freeview transmitter.

0 Ratings
ken2222
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

I got a community loft aerial which I am sharing with five other neighbours in the flat I’ve got also a poster for the aerial my signal is 100% on my living room box I’ve got one and what am 39 channels on my you view box in the bedroom I got 135 channels and the signal is 100% on that box to
0 Ratings
ken2222
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

I’ve got 139 channels on my living room box booster connected to my TV aeria
0 Ratings