cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevebaldie
Message 1 of 4

having to keep rebooting box

I have had a you've box for a couple of weeks now and am fairly happy with it, apart from one thing. When I turn the TV off to go out or bed, or whatever, I have to reboot the box when I turn the TV back on. I know it goes to sleep for some reason, ie the button in the middle goes orange, but that doesnt happen all the time. Sometimes I get it to work straight away, sometimes not. I checked and rechecked the settings on my TV and they are ok. This cant be normal can it? I know the thing goes into standby to save the planet, and I changed the start up time to low, but I can be sitting there like a nana for ages, frantically clicking the off/on switch on the remote! Any clues anyone. It gets on me nerves!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
superkeggles
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: having to keep rebooting box

similar issue, but to get mine turned back on i have to removed any power to it for a few secs then it takes a while to boot up fully again

0 Ratings
Leebool
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Try taking the box out of Eco mode. Settings/Device Management/Eco Mode/set to low

You can also try setting the automatic standby time to 12 hours.
0 Ratings
superkeggles
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

the box is not on high eco mode i have reset back to defaults and took it office high eco mode again

0 Ratings