cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken2222
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 9

now tv app

am i seening thing i just whent in to the now tv app and i can go in to live moves on the now tv app on bt tv i got it on my t 400 box but not on my 2100 boxs yet 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
robotman1
Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: now tv app

Unfortunately nothing to get excited about 😁

0 Ratings
stereohaven
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 9

@robotman1wrote:

Unfortunately nothing to get excited about 😁

Oh I dunno, I thought the live channels being in HD was quite exciting, perhaps I need to get out more! 🤣

0 Ratings
ozsat
Expert
Message 4 of 9

I don't remember seeing the live movie channels there before.

Just waiting for sport 🙂

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
robotman1
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

@ozsat  They have been there for a few years now in the epg.

@stereohaven  With having the movies on demand I've never felt the need to view them as they were being broadcast. I always personally found that pointless.

I'm not knocking anyone who prefers to wait for a movie to be broadcast rather than watching it on demand.

0 Ratings
ozsat
Expert
Message 6 of 9

They've been in the EPG for a long time - but I've never seen them as live streaming options in NowTV. It was also OD stuff only.

As they are live streaming Movies in NowTV on the BT box - then Sports should be techincally ready too.

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
stereohaven
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 9

@robotman1wrote:

@stereohaven  With having the movies on demand I've never felt the need to view them as they were being broadcast. I always personally found that pointless.

I'm not knocking anyone who prefers to wait for a movie to be broadcast rather than watching it on demand.

Don’t get me wrong, I agree with you, I only watch movies on demand as well, I just thought the story here was that a standard definition service (and the on demand titles are still SD), is now allowing you to watch live in 1080p HD.

I think this is interesting news even if I don’t understand the logic or story behind it. 

robotman1
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Fingers crossed it's only the first piece in the NowTV jigsaw that we've been waiting for.

dfel100
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

What chance of this being for the DTR2100?

0 Ratings