Go to solution

Hi @peter1uk  ah great, thanks for letting me know πŸ‘

0 Ratings
zippy3
Beginner
Message 14 of 17

Re: problem with Gold HD record

Go to solution
The solution mostly worked for me - I can get my GOLDHD recording OK now, but it did wipe my scheduled recordings which I had to re-enter. Previous recordings are all OK.
0 Ratings
andydenyer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution
I've just had a similar problem after recording the (1956) Lone Ranger film (for a bit of nostalgia!) on the TCM HD channel. I followed the instructions to do a 'factory reset keep recordings' on the YouView box, only for it to get stuck at the 'adding your subscription channels' stage. Another power down and switch-on seemed to help it get further, and finally I got back to the home screen. Recordings were preserved, but my settings were not, so I had to go through all those again. However, I WAS able to play my recording - Hi-Yo Silver! Away!
0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

Just to add that I was another user who had to reset my T2100 last night so I could watch the Dad's Army Lost Episodes recorded from Gold HD.  Note that it is worth making a note of the Audio Delay value you have set as this is lost in the process - I thought I remembered what it was but that was the value for another PVR and it is fiddly to change and check on a Youview box (my other PVR has an onscreen slider to adjust while noting its effect).

Just to be clear this meant I could now watch the episode already recorded which to me suggests that there was some memory corruption somewhere affecting the privilege needed to view the recording. Wonder if this is another side effect of the FF on internet recording bug which leads to loss of all audio?

0 Ratings
Jiffy1
Contributor
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Me too, recorded Dads Army, now will not play. Sigh.....guess a factory reset then!

0 Ratings