cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moonie2014
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 15

problem with ordering ultra hd box

looking for some help if poss, i called the number on the link provided to order the new ultr hd box, the advisor tried to put the order through but she said it wasnt possible as she had a red astirix showing up on her system next to the ultra hd package. she was in the easy assist team? if thats what its called.

she thinks its an issue with the system showing a wrong line speed. iam on infinity 2, with a download speed of 72mb. iam on the ent max package with 2 youview+ boxes...she then called me back to say a fault has been raised in the system and takes 7 days.....can any one help with this i dont understand whats wrong

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
ScottSilver
Contributor
Message 2 of 15

Re: problem with ordering ultra hd box

Might be because you have two boxes on your account already and it is trying to add a third even though it is an upgrade? I'm sure Steve could help?

0 Ratings
moonie2014
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 15

thanks for your reply scott, i dont want a 3rd though, just want to swap the one in my lounge...maybe the advisor was trying to put it through as a 3rd then and not an upgrade

0 Ratings
ScottSilver
Contributor
Message 4 of 15

Call again and see Moonie is what I would suggest. The advisor I spoke to was brilliant.

0 Ratings
moonie2014
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 15

but she said shes left notes on the system and call back in 7 days, seems a long time..she did say she wast sure what she was doing as its new to them too haha

0 Ratings
ScottSilver
Contributor
Message 6 of 15

No harm in asking for a second opinion 🙂

0 Ratings
moonie2014
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 15

ok, ive just called them again got through to sales this time, advisor done in in depth check as she called it, and has told me its not available in my area yet!  i really dont have a clue whats going on. i didnt realise it was being launched area by area....can anyone advise please?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

Hi Moonie2014,

I am sorry to hear that you have had a few problems adding the Ultra HD service to your account. I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please could you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
moonie2014
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 15

that would be great paddy thank you

0 Ratings
moonie2014
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 15