cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ney
Expert
Message 1 of 6

recording and pausing and rewind internet channels

I think this may have been asked before but when will we finally  get the software update so we can recored, pause and rewind the internet channels likes the BT sport channels and others. I did read somewhere that BT would have a software update a few weeks after launch on of the internet channels and BT sport on Youview but nearly 8 weeks have passed and we still don't have this software update.

Darren

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
sirjamesp
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: recording and pausing and rewind internet channels

Latest word from BT is "autumn". Not sure *which* autumn, mind...
0 Ratings
MartinH
Expert
Message 3 of 6

@ney wrote:

I think this may have been asked before but when will we finally  get the software update so we can recored, pause and rewind the internet channels likes the BT sport channels and others. I did read somewhere that BT would have a software update a few weeks after launch on of the internet channels and BT sport on Youview but nearly 8 weeks have passed and we still don't have this software update.

Darren

BT said a few weeks but YouView always said it would be this autumn and that's what they still say. 

It wil be here soon.

0 Ratings
Leebool
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

This is what BT quotes on the official website:

"Note: YouView customers with BT Infinity will not be able to pause, rewind or record the BT Sport or Extra TV Channels. This functionality will be available within a few weeks of the launch of BT Sport."

Today is two months since the launch of BT Sport
0 Ratings
MartinH
Expert
Message 5 of 6

@Leebool wrote:
This is what BT quotes on the official website:

"Note: YouView customers with BT Infinity will not be able to pause, rewind or record the BT Sport or Extra TV Channels. This functionality will be available within a few weeks of the launch of BT Sport."

Today is two months since the launch of BT Sport

Yes, but YouView always said it would be this autumn and that's what they still say, and as it's YouView who develop and release the software it's them I listen to.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
cactusbob
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

I pay BT to supply my TV service, so they are accountable regardless of who produces the software

0 Ratings