cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 11 of 51

Re: recording radio

An update to this problem was published on the Youview Community forum today by their Community Manager  (Sarah)

https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/comment/18995176#Comment_18995176

If i inteprete it correctly the radio recordings have probably been successfully recorded but the current issue occurs during  the playback. Appears to occur on Youview  software 31.24.0.

0 Ratings
wepxc11
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 51

thank you for your help. I will have to await the next upgrade I supose
0 Ratings
Stevek1311
Expert
Message 13 of 51

@zulu17wrote:

An update to this problem was published on the Youview Community forum today by their Community Manager  (Sarah)

https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/comment/18995176#Comment_18995176

If i inteprete it correctly the radio recordings have probably been successfully recorded but the current issue occurs during  the playback. Appears to occur on Youview  software 31.24.0.

Why is this marked 'solved' when it isn't?

YouView have not included a fix to this in their last July 23 update as that focussed on only one issue.   Until they do the problem is very much still there 

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 51

@Stevek1311  The original poster  marked the post  response as an accepted solution on 3 July to their thread.  

0 Ratings
Stevek1311
Expert
Message 15 of 51

@zulu17wrote:

@Stevek1311  The original poster  marked the post  response as an accepted solution on 3 July to their thread.  

Thanks for the explanation, apologies for venting frustration at you/your post

All I can really say is they need to learn the meaning of the word 'solved'

0 Ratings
Jezza60
Beginner
Message 16 of 51

Does anyone have an idea when the software will be updated so I can play my Hancocks half hour, goon shows etc which currently have no sound? Thanks

0 Ratings
Jezza60
Beginner
Message 17 of 51

Hello, I have a backlog of Hancocks half hour, goon shows etc which I can't listen to as there is no sound. Any idea when the software update will fix this? It's been going on for weeks now. Cheers, Jezza

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 18 of 51

Are they available on iPlayer Radio to listen to?
0 Ratings
Jezza60
Beginner
Message 19 of 51

No, it appears not. Waiting for BT to post an update!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 20 of 51

If you try unplugging and plugging back in the HDMI  it can sometimes help restore the sound on playback of  radio recordings. 

0 Ratings