cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
w2pixel
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

series link error

I've been having an intermittent problems with recordings I've set with a series link, where instead of just recording the next scheduled episode my box records all the repeats of an episode, which means sometimes 4 recordings of the same episode. It's happened on BBC2, Pick, Universal, E4, Syfy and most frequently on 5Star. The most recent I noticed was recordings of the new series of the Magicians, which is scheduling to record the next episode, the repeat of that episode and the late night repeats of older episodes that are reairing.

I could cancel the series link and reset it, but then the box will not remember that it's already recorded earlier episodes and will record all the repeats. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
w2pixel
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: series link error

In addition to the problems I alredy mentioned, I've had several scheduled series links disappear comoletely, Casualty, Gotham, Star, and a couple of others. Others have shifted to different seasons of the shows I'd set to record - for example i had a series link for seson 16 of Project Runway, and it recorded fine till a couple of days ago when the series link shifted to season 15 which starts airing next week. Same thing happened with shows on Universal, E4; 5Star and Pick.

srpsrp
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: series link error

Simmilar problems here, I've started using Now TV you don't even have to remember or worry about recording things and it's 1/4 the price of BT TV. 720p only at the moment but not bad at all. I findeven missing the last few seconds of a programme intensly irritating when you are paying for a service you expect it to work properly.

0 Ratings