cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimmyfenn
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

why is it so hard!!!!!!!!!

after the malarky of ordering youview, it was expected to be delivered today!  guess what, no email, no delivery time , no box.

thats isnt what bothers me, but a simple email saying it there is a problem or you can expect it this day would be the very least i expect from a buisness i give lots of money too !!  if you went into to tescos and walked out with your shopping , then said oh btw im gonna pay for this next week, sorry ishould have told you, i think youd be arrested!

bt are a bunch of useless  jokers

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: why is it so hard!!!!!!!!!

Hi jimmyfenn

I am sorry you have had so much trouble ordering this.  I'll be happy to have a look over your order and see what the problem is and let you know when you can expect to get the box.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
petelad
Message 3 of 5

You can also check the status of the delivery via http://www.bt.com/ordertracking - put in your order reference and postcode and if you should then see a button to track the delivery on the order details page, along with details of when it should be delivered.

0 Ratings
jimmyfenn
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

yes, if they had giving me a tracking number and told me i could do this originally and i checked it everyday i might have realised it wasnt coming!

0 Ratings
Travelstar
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

I had a similar issue. 3 attempts ended up yielding the box. My first two attempts had the transaction fail to process yet my card provider could not even see an attempt! In the end though it all worked out.

It's BT. We all know their CS is dreadful. Fortunately their technical product is better.
0 Ratings