cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
one42
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

wont let me register second device

I posted just a day ago (alert code) but have since found what code tve_p933 means,anyway i only have one device

registered an Asus Memo Pad7,i also i now have a new Samsung 10.1 tablet,i have tried to also register this to no

avail,all i get is a message saying that i have reached my maximum amount of devices whitch i think should be two.

Thanks In Advance For Help.

Terry.         

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
dfel100
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: wont let me register second device

I subscribe to Entertainment plus and I am having the same problem!  I have registered, and can watch on my Nexus 7.  I have also added an iPad but get the error TVE_P928 saying I have reached the permitted device limit, which I thought was two?!

0 Ratings
mdicker1943
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

You should be so lucky would not register one device , cut and run , gave up went back to essentials.
Bt system people clueless downloaded app logged in went to watch live tv buffered the error p933 .
0 Ratings
dfel100
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Weirdly, my now registered the IPad, but on screen says I have 1 mobile device but both work!!! I give up trying to understand
0 Ratings
Dsh469
Message 5 of 5

I have tried to connect my Bush Tablet to you view box but comes up with error TVE_P928 reached permitted device playback limit. Even though the box says I can connect 5 devices & I haven't even been able to connect one!

0 Ratings