Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnKelly
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 15

Re: wrong film

Go to solution

hah - yes. I sat down to watch it last night and was rather annoyed to find some weird cowboy film instead of the Ricky Gervais one. I just fancied a quiet laugh last night.

Can it be fixed for tonight please Mods?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

@JohnKelly wrote:

hah - yes. I sat down to watch it last night and was rather annoyed to find some weird cowboy film instead of the Ricky Gervais one. I just fancied a quiet laugh last night.

I believe you have the right Picturebox film (Ghost town 2009) on the BT TV library   but the wrong decsription in the BT TV listings so if you are expecting them to load the Ricky Gervais film instead you will I think be disappointed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
JohnKelly
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

@zulu17 wrote:

@JohnKelly wrote:

I believe you have the right Picturebox film (Ghost town 2009) on the BT TV library   but the wrong decsription in the BT TV listings so if you are expecting them to load the Ricky Gervais film instead you will I think be disappointed.

Fair enough. It's not the end of the world. I can watch the latest blu-ray I bought.. Where is it, oh there it is "The World's End". Oops, maybe it is the end of the world.... Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Hi guys,

The content listing for this film should be updated with the correct information shortly. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
kahrenq
Beginner
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution
Pleased to say BT have amended the description of the film. They say now it is a 15 and are not claiming it as comedy.
0 Ratings