cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobjob
Contributor
Message 51 of 74

Re: you view orders

i hope everyone doesn't give up,after many days and many phone calls my box finally arrived this morning,Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
jimmyfenn
Contributor
Message 52 of 74

not sure if people saw my previous post but the lady i spoke to said i couldnt order youview because iw as on an older package ( my package is 2 years old) and the new systems they have just got wont let them order youview before the 26th for some crazy reason. 

now with that logic, i think everything will be ok after the 26th, but that doesntexplain everyone getting the earlybird email.Negative marketing that idea!

0 Ratings
cactusbob
Aspiring Expert
Message 53 of 74

Well my order that was tracking fine this morning now appears to have vanished. Turning into a bit of a fiasco
0 Ratings
cactusbob
Aspiring Expert
Message 54 of 74

It's now back
0 Ratings
rebnats
Contributor
Message 55 of 74

My order by BT has been cancelled again fifth time now been given delivery date 29th. You could not make this farce up, it is like Fawlty Towers.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
omgrodders
Aspiring Contributor
Message 56 of 74

Can someone help please.

Saw the BT infinity offer 'BT has announced today that it will offer a free YouView set top box* with no TV subscription to new BT Infinity customers'(DC12-277 September 20, 2012). Thought it was a good offer and signed up for infinity leaving Orange after 12 years. Discussed the youview box with the person who helped me sign up online and told that I should pre-register for the box which I did. Bt infinity connected on Monday22nd Oct. Received the e-mail concerning the early release last friday and tried to order. Couldnt order without taking BT vision. Three agents told me I needed to take BT vision but got frustrated with the last one who talked to her manager and special youview team who said I was correct. Told to phone later this week which I did today. Went through the same ritual today about needing BT vision but this time told I should have ordered the youview box at the same time as the Bt infinity package to avoid having the Bt vision package. Told to phone Bt on Sat 27th after they sort it out but I think thats another 'go away' tactic. I am so annoyed that people at BT dont/cant/wont let me get this box which was the reason I signed up for infinity in the first place. Oh they also tell me that I can buy the box from them for £300. But I could have done that anyway and had nothing to do with BT. Can someone at BT please tell me how I can proceed with my order. This must apply to many customers.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
SamdyGray
Contributor
Message 57 of 74

I finally have a resolution. New order placed with box due on 30/10. Many thanks to the mods and @BTCare for their assistance.

I did notice that my old order was for 'BT Vision+ YouView box, BT Vision with YouView Welcome Pack' whereas the new order is for 'YouView box (Humax)'. May help somebody else.

0 Ratings
bobjob
Contributor
Message 58 of 74

you can ask BT for the ref number that parcelforce use then track it on royal mails website.mine was 2 days after BT said it would arrive.
0 Ratings
bosshogguk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 59 of 74

My First order for YouView failed to get a delivery tracking number and is still showing as being on target for a delivery last Tuesday. Presumably curtesey of Dr Who.

I rang and was told by a very nice Geordie lass that the order had been rejected I wonder if due to emails not gettign through as it prompted me to confirm email when logging into BT.com site even though my eBill gets through fine.

2nd order placed this evening, replacement box on its way... login and check order... completely weird different delivery address. 

Just listening to music on hold as dept shuts in 5 min. Ho hum. Smiley Sad

I dicided to stay with BT rather than jump to TalkTalk, was I wrong?

0 Ratings
bosshogguk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 60 of 74

Apparently BThave found and fixed the problem with their system about 2 hrs ago, so all orders should now go through. I hope they have not introduced a new bug instead with the addresses getting swapped about.
0 Ratings