Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennifer328
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

youview, and the remote

Go to solution

I've got the tv and the box set up, now trying to tune in.  It asks my area, and then says to choose 'NEXT' to continue.   there is no 'next' button !!!!!   I am stuck here.  Tried every remote button bu there is no 'next' happening. 

7 REPLIES 7
Telecom89
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: youview, and the remote

Go to solution

@jennifer328 wrote:

I've got the tv and the box set up, now trying to tune in.  It asks my area, and then says to choose 'NEXT' to continue.   there is no 'next' button !!!!!   I am stuck here.  Tried every remote button bu there is no 'next' happening. 

Just a thought but is it an on-screen button that you can't see as your TV and box aren't both set to show a 16:9 widescreen ratio and the on-screen button can't be seen to select it? This is just a guess so it might be incorrect. Failing suggest you restart the installation. I assume you do have it connected to an aerial and the internet?

0 Ratings
jennifer328
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

It suddenly decided to show me a 'next' tag at the bottom of the screen, now I'm stuck waiting to right arrow the conditions of use and press 'accept'.   Right arrow won't work.

0 Ratings
jennifer328
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

I think you could be right on the screen ratio.    It's moved on a bit - again - and it's upating its software.    Thank you for your reply.  Appreciated. 

0 Ratings
jennifer328
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

What is going on.   It said it had to restart but don't worry everything would be ok.   Well it re-started, and doodled about and now I have a black screen.   aargh.    I will turn it off then on.  

0 Ratings
Telecom89
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

I hope you managed to get it setup ok. If still having issues might be worth a look at: http://support.youview.com/

- in particular the setup guide.

0 Ratings
jennifer328
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks, I did get it up and running.   Still got a prob with the 'mute' button. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
jennifer328
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Everything working fine now.  

0 Ratings