Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimSmedley
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 14

Re: youview box and changes for sports channels shameful

Steve

I was told the same thing rather firmly this week.

Can one of the administrators refer this to a Mod please as either BT mis-sold previuously or the sale team are getting it wrong now!

Thanks

Tim

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 12 of 14

The email I got from BT over a week ago now says. You dont need to do anything, You'll keep getting the BT sports pack for free and we will write to you again if anything changes.

I dont have a 18 month contract im only just over 9 weeks in to a new 12 months BT TV contract and just over 13 weeks or so in to a new Infinity 2/phone contract.

I also due to be emailed a quaterly BT bill in the next 9 or 10 days.

Darren

0 Ratings
tullyhubbert
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 14

Can someone clarify if I'm facing any future BT Sport charges?

Longterm BT landline, caller ID & infinity 1 customer (16.99 + 1.75 + 15.95)

BT TV since early Jan 2014 (Probably out of contract now for TV & Infinity) TV enetertainment package (7.45)

I pay monthly by DD (£42.14 + calls outside my weekend allowance)

I've had no emails regarding impending charges.

I really only took out the TV as I'm a motorcycle race enthusiast who wanted to watch MotoGP (BT Sport) and WSBK an BSB (Eurosport) on my TV as opposed to a laptop etc.

Thanks

0 Ratings
duncj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 14

I recontracted Phone/BB/TV earlier this year. A month or so back now I had a call asking if I wanted to indulge in an 18 month contract to keep BT-sport for free. I politely declined and asked for it to be removed, obviously that wasn't possible via that phone call, no doubt BT were hoping I'd forget to waste my time phoning them up to cancel it so they could sting me for a monthly charge..

Despite being a BT customer for 10+ years the farce I had with the above-mentioned recontract and the couldn't-give-a-toss attitude of BT means that once my contract is up in early 2016 I'll be seriously considering jumping ship to get a cheap deal elsewhere with a rival - swapping around seems to offer the best value!

0 Ratings