Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RodoRod
Contributor
Message 241 of 252

Re: youview recordings stopping after 2 minutes

Thats a bit concerning - has the new software worked for everyone else who had an issue? Thanks

0 Ratings
youviewbunny
Contributor
Message 242 of 252

Dave
Can I just ask: did you do a manual download & update or rely on the auto update? ( I had a similar experience with an earlier update which did not work properly until I did a manual update.)
0 Ratings
TimSmedley
Aspiring Expert
Message 243 of 252

Hi

The update has worked for me.

Tim

0 Ratings
Dode
Aspiring Expert
Message 244 of 252

I did a manual update but only yesterday so too soon to say but so far so good.

0 Ratings
Dave93
Aspiring Expert
Message 245 of 252

I did the manual check for update which said one was avalable, so downloaded and updated. Performance has generally been much better, I used to get recordings that were only recorded for 2 minutes, so would not play correctly when playing again. This has been only one instance since the update (one week) so not a massive problem as it played completely when started again, but still a bit strange.

0 Ratings
sab60
Aspiring Contributor
Message 246 of 252

I checked mine and the update was applied overnight on the 10th. Too early to say that's it's worked but so far, so good. Fingers crossed.....
0 Ratings
youviewbunny
Contributor
Message 247 of 252

I've had real problems with this update. I did a manual download & update. Record & playback has been OK, but couldn't access BT Player. I did a Factory Reset (keep recordings) and got BT Player back. Then I tried On Demand and whichever player I tried there was no sound on playback. Pointless to do another Reset so I tried a double startup (start up, hold the Power button on top of the box for 8 seconds. and let it stsrt up again. Then I got my On Demand sound back. Had of course to re programme all my forward record requests. Altogether a pain. Keeping my fingers crossed. Anyone else found these failures?
0 Ratings
garyskoda1
Message 248 of 252

I know it seems strange but I had the same problem until I put new batteries in the remote. Hasn't happened since, and this was weeks ago before software update
0 Ratings
youviewbunny
Contributor
Message 249 of 252

Thanks. Worth a try.
0 Ratings
joal2371
Message 250 of 252

I've had the same problem for some months, sometimes it works OK then a few not all of the recordings are only a minute long, surely BT should have found a fix for this problem by now, the box isn't fit for purpose but I bet they don't offer a refund for the service I've played for but don't get, very bad service so I'll be cancelling as soon as the contract is up.

PLEASE REPLY BT !  But I bet you don't !

0 Ratings