Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tullyhubbert
Aspiring Expert
Message 41 of 252

Re: youview recordings stopping after 2 minutes

@Dave93 wrote:

When you say low eco mode isn't that is the quick start up, I am set to that already. Do you mean High Eco which is the slow start up?

I usually have my box set to High ECO (Slow start up) I've changed the setting to Low ECO (Quick start up) to see if that makes any difference.
0 Ratings
tullyhubbert
Aspiring Expert
Message 42 of 252

@tullyhubbert wrote:

I usually have my box set to High ECO (Slow start up) I've changed the setting to Low ECO (Quick start up) to see if that makes any difference.

In short none, came home to two recordings today. One full lenght, the other 3 mins long (Reporting part recorded)

0 Ratings
Dave93
Aspiring Expert
Message 43 of 252

Stranger still all of my recordings on 26th were fine. Yesterday (27th) there was a  software update to ISP configuration 222, everything else was the same. All recordings were again fine.

0 Ratings
Toladessip
Aspiring Contributor
Message 44 of 252

Mine just started working properly last week for no reason and still is. Strange we are all starting to work properly on different days!
0 Ratings
tullyhubbert
Aspiring Expert
Message 45 of 252

This thread has gone quiet, has everyone's short recordings problem gone away?

I've had 12 days of full lenght recordings, been in low ECO for the last two weeks, changing back to my preferred high ECO <fingers crossed>

0 Ratings
AA99
Contributor
Message 46 of 252

It would be comforting if there were an official reply on this problem.  I haven't noticed if my recordings have worked because I've rearranged my lifestyle to rush to the tv to watch just in case they haven't recorded Cat Sad

0 Ratings
lesleyj
Contributor
Message 47 of 252

I've changed nothing and suddenly the problem is fixed!

0 Ratings
Dave93
Aspiring Expert
Message 48 of 252

Was fine since the 27th November, then suddenly on Monday 8th December 2 x 2 minute recordings. Box locked up completely again last night which needed a full powerr reset.

0 Ratings
sab60
Aspiring Contributor
Message 49 of 252

Hi All,

mine started working a couple of weeks ago - a week or so after it all went pear shaped. I wasnt aware of a softrware update and I havent played around with any eco settings.

I can only assume there was an over-air software update or the epg guide was corrected somehow. Anyway, so far so good and its all working.

0 Ratings
tullyhubbert
Aspiring Expert
Message 50 of 252

I should have kept quiet, another 1 min long shortie today. Seems the issue is still with us.

0 Ratings