cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scoobs762
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

youview retail box Can't watch bt vision movies/trailers & music vids

HI, I have retail youview box and signed up for the bt vision 30 day trial last night but it won't play anything and all i get is a black screen with a grey spinning triangle, i don't believe it to be my Internet speed because all other services are working great all software is up to date, I've rebooted the home hub and rebooted youview still the same .

anyone know what's up.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: youview retail box Can't watch bt vision movies/trailers & music vids

Change audio to stereo in youview settings as it known issue

0 Ratings
scoobs762
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi walkerx, I've checked the audio settings they are already configured to stereo.

scoobs. 

0 Ratings
scoobs762
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

UPDATE.

Right I have spoken to someone in tech support via phone earlier this evening, and have been told that there is a fault

at BT's end, and a report has been forwarded on, and someone should get back to me in 48 hours.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
kryten22uk
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

So, is there any news as to why this problem is there, and what BT are doing to fix it?  Effectively having no 5.1 due to needing to set audio to stereo sucks.  How many times do we have to keep accepting BT's incompetencies?

0 Ratings
scoobs762
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

NOOO! This issue is still on Going, someone from the TMC Department called me on sat 13 July as promised and ran a load of line tests etc, He then said he would continue to monitor my line Then ring me back on TUE 16th 6.30, i Got Nothing

so i called again on Wednesday i think? Someone would ring me back, they did but i missed the call, and that's as far as I've

got, as I've not had the time to mess about with this, till I'm on my Hols next week.

0 Ratings