Message 11 of 17

Re: Faults

Go to solution

Enlighten me then

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

You're comparing an expensive business product with sla's & everything built into it based on what the business wants to a residential product for a fraction of the cost yet are expecting the same service, it just doesn't work like that

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

I understand this Gary, the reason I’m getting so salty is because I asked a question, ‘do BT have people on call?’ Then I’m getting replies which I don’t particularly find helpful. Anyway from both sides of the coin, this is what happens when work is contracted and sub-contracted out. It’s why the rail is in a state regarding civils etc.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

I believe there probably is people that can be called out in certain situations (medical etc) but they need to be marked on the BT account, a standard account won't benefit from those though

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

That makes sense, emergency services etc. I don’t suppose you know how long it would take to get Halo up and running do you?

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

I'm afraid I don't

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Rawcs,

Welcome to the Community. I am sorry to there appears to be an external fault.

I would like to look into this for you and find out exactly what's happening. It will take us a couple of working days to help but we will. I've sent you a private message with some details that I need.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings