Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3

Re: frequent disconnects and slow upload speed with high SNR

Go to solution

Hello imjolly.

Sorry I've not replied sooner - been away from a computer for a while.

I now notice that we've had a few interrupts but the line has eventually settled down and the speeds and SNR's are back to where they should be for our ancient copper line.

So, for now, fingers crossed, all looks good and I'll leave well alone!

Thanks for all your help - can you get this thread closed down please or is this for me to do?

Kind regards, Andy.

0 Ratings
Message 2 of 3

Re: frequent disconnects and slow upload speed with high SNR

Go to solution

An you post stats from your hub and also results from https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

frequent disconnects and slow upload speed with high SNR

Go to solution

Hello Forum!

We have been experiencing problems with our bband  over the last week to 10 days now as below.

We've had fairly frequent line drop outs, but particularly new is a high snr on the upload, previously about 6 but now up to 20 db, slowing the upload speeds to the mid- 400kbps from , from what had been low 1000 kbps.

We’ve recently had the letter telling us that our copper service will be changing, but as we’re in a rural location 4km from the exchange and too far from the box for FTTP I think it’ll be a long way off.

I’ve read on the forum about profile changes and wonder if this may be linked?

Our line sounds silent to me on quiet line test.

Anyone recognise this issue / can help please?

Thanks for looking at this, kind regards Andy.

0 Ratings