cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

1571 and Digital Voice

Having just moved over to Digital Voice we decided to take advantage of the 1571 answering service which is included in the package.  So I replaced our old desk phone which has its own internal answerphone with a new BT Decor 2200 which has a 1571 button to call the BT service, which is supposed to light up when you have a message waiting.  It does not light up - so we have no way of knowing from this phone that there is a message waiting for us.  Has anyone else encountered this problem?  And if it doesn't work on this phone, does that mean that all phones with a 1571 facility won't work with Digital Voice?  (I know the new Advanced Digital Home phone does work OK, but I need the desk phone as well). So I've sent the new phone back and put back the old one.  So much for progress.   

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: 1571 and Digital Voice

were you using the phone socket on the back of the SH2?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: 1571 and Digital Voice

Yes, it plugs in to the back of the router directly.

0 Ratings