cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

All4 having problem connecting

When trying to launch All4 player it shows a message "there has been a problem connecting" for most of this week.

I have tried switching off router and BT TV box, but still get the same message.

All other channels players are working ok. Is anyone else having the same problem, or is it just something wrong with my BT TV box?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: All4 having problem connecting

@bri_turner2002 welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to see you're not able to launch the All 4 app at the moment, I haven't seen any other reports of this issue on the community.  

Can you make sure the players are all up to date by following these steps on your Youview box?

Settings > Software Information > Update players and apps

Post back and let me know how you get on.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I'm having the same problem, rebooted router & BT box, had same issue yesterday. Followed the recommendation but Update Apps failed = "Please try again later or visit bt.com/tverrors" visited that - and it wants an error code!! (There isn't one).

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Appears to have recovered, had a different error regarding sign-in but was taken to All4 - just had to sign-in again. But nothing to tell me why it went wrong or how it recovered.

0 Ratings