cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Amazon Prime App

Hi Everyone,

I’m having trouble with the Amazon Prime app on my Panasonic smart TV. The TV is connected wirelessly to the hub and I can access Prime and choose  a programme to watch but after roughly 30 seconds Prime shuts down  and returns me to normal TV, although on two separate occasions the Prime app has worked as it should. 

We have only been with BT for just under 2 weeks and had no issues using the Amazon Prime app with our previous ISP, the Netflix app on the smart tv works fine and Prime works on our tablets and phones, so I’m a little perplexed as to what the issue is can be.

Can anyone help?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Amazon Prime App

If it's the App that the s pre-loaded onto the TV that is crashing, you'll need to point your query towards Panasonic. Apps are always getting updated and it's down to the hardware manufacturers to push the latest updates. Your App has either not been updated leading to instabilities with the Prime servers or it has been updated and Panasonic haven't checked it before pushing it out. 

For example our TV has a short cut button on the remote to YouTube. YouTube has been updated but our App hasn't so it now plays video but without sound. So it's absolutely useless.

0 Ratings