cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Attempting To Login Redirects to 'You're not currently logged in to email - to login, click here.'

Go to solution

As the subject says, 'Attempting To Login Redirects to 'You're not currently logged in to email - to login, click here.''

I've seen other people have this issue, but couldn't find a solution. Going through and logging in just takes me back to that page - putting me in a loop. If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it! 

Untitled.png

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Attempting To Login Redirects to 'You're not currently logged in to email - to login, click here

Go to solution

Presumably you are attempting to login to normal email via a webpage. If so, try this link:

BT Mail Login 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Attempting To Login Redirects to 'You're not currently logged in to email - to login, click here

Go to solution

I was actually able to solve this particular problem! Apparently the account had been deleted, but I was able to reactivate it... with one problem.

Even after a password reset, it's not accepting the password as valid. I've been locked out the account for 15 minutes because I've used too many attempts, but I'll see if it fixes itself when it unlocks. If it does, I'll reply here.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Okay, so now it accepts my email and password but I get sent to another page. 

Untitled2.png

This is different the the password error I was getting before

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
I'll create another post on the forum for this issue, since it's unrelated to the problem I reported originally.
0 Ratings