cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 18

BT Community Webkit

Unable to log in to the BT Community Webkit - error message is "there has been an error, the website team have been informed". Bearing in mind the very recent email stating that the whole comminity webkit is going to be terminated in May next year, does anyone know what's happening with it at the moment, what the error is and how long before it will be fixed? It's all rather annoying, especially as I have some urgent updates to carry out before Christmas.

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: BT Community Webkit Unable to Log In

Unable to log in to my website. Thank goodness it's not just me. I have tried  over and over again to try to log in and all I get is a message "there has been an error, the website team have been informed".  Thinking I was entering the wrong username and password (even though I knew it was right), I have been trying to get them to send me a reminder of what is  but I don't even get an email as requested to tell me! Please BT sort it out. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 18

Re: BT Community Webkit

Me too, this happened about a week or so I thought they were due to close in May 2021

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 18

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for posting, I'm really sorry to see that you're unable to log in to the Community Webkit site today. I wanted to let you all know that I've highlighted this thread to the team responsible for the site.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 18

Thank you for your help.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 18

Thanks for the rapid response

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 18

Many thanks. Let’s hope we get a quick response from the web team as well.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

I'm glad it's not just me. Still having log-in problems since yesterday morning (it was all OK Friday evening).

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 18

Yes - still broken and hopefully the message is getting through to the web team.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

Well it is Sunday🤣  Lets see what happens on Monday.  Tuesday would be a good day to get on to "You & Yours" Radio 4. They would be delighted to have a piece to broadcast on how BT are closing a Community & Charity asset in May 2021 but have made it unusable in mid December 2020

0 Ratings