cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT FTTP 900 Speed drops to 90MB, router restart fixes it

As in the title my speed drops to 90MB after a few days but restarting the router fixes it, anyone else have this problem?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT FTTP 900 Speed drops to 90MB, router restart fixes it

don't know if you used search before posting but thread about similar problems

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Fibre-broadband/BT-Fibre-900-Upgrade-Smart-Hub-2-upload-throttling/m-...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Try a third party router.

A known issue with the 910 / 110 package mate.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

any recommendations? I have got an Asus ac86u but I'm pretty sure this was doing the same so I've got to send it back.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

That should be up to the job easily mate.

Unless its faulty of course.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

could it be that we are on a 50-60m cat5e cable from the fibre line in? because i've got the new AX82U and its the same.

0 Ratings