cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT HH5, Whole Home Wifi and Sky Q box.

Just purchased the Whole Home Wifi and just need to check a few things on connecting this altogether to work with the Sky Q and Sky Q mini box.

My ISP is Plusnet. Can anyone please confirm the best way to get the SKy Q box working as I understand it has its own mesh and has been known to be problematic with WH wifi.

I am intending to connect the first WH disk to my HH5 and set up the wifi as directed by the product. Once that's done I will plug an ethernet cable into the back of the HH5 and plug in to the main Sky Q box.

I need to know what settings I have to do in the HH5 and the Sky Q box setups to get this to work properly.

Any advice and help most welcome and open to any other suggestions on setting this up.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT HH5, Whole Home Wifi and Sky Q box.

@serpico 

Have you posted on the Plusnet user forum, as this is the BT Retail forum?

Plusnet Forum - Index | Community Site

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I haven't done yet because I thought that the BT Whole Home Wifi was a BT retail product and this would be the relevant place to ask about their products.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@serpico wrote:

I haven't done yet because I thought that the BT Whole Home Wifi was a BT retail product and this would be the relevant place to ask about their products.

Support for this product is mostly via the product helpdesk, but there are a couple of BT device experts that post here in their own time.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Ok thanks.

0 Ratings