cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Hub not visible for wireless devices

Good morning,

I hope this is in the right topic area.

This morning I noticed that my main BTHub6 was not visible/available on my wireless devices (iphone & Firestick). 

(The wired connected ones are ok FYI)

Only the split 5Ghz signal is visible!  (I think last night the Hub must have gone through an update/reset).

FYI - Back in early Sept I contacted BT who split my Hub signals to 2Ghz and 5Ghz, and both signals always appeared until this morning where the main one isn't.  I have connected both of the wireless devices to the 5Ghz and it is ok.

But why isn't the main Hub visible, please help?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Hub not visible for wireless devices

possibly the firmware update has not completed correctly  you can factory reset hub by pressing the recessed button on back and holding for 20/30 secs until lights flash   when hub restarts then you need to turn off smart setup and split networks again

Turn Off smart setup

Split the networks

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Hub not visible for wireless devices

Hi imJolly,

Thanks for your reply.

Should I first just reset the Hub to see if that works and if not, I’ll try the factory reset?

(Just popped out at the mo)
0 Ratings