cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

BT Mobile App not working!

BT mobile app is not working, tried deleting and reinstalling a number of times but no joy, just moved to BT on my mobile 👍🏻

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT Mobile App not working!

To which particular app do you refer?

My BT

BT Smart Talk

BT WiFi

BT Sport

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

same issue here.
any solution?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

same question - which app?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Hi @haydar 

Is the problem that you're getting the app unable to show your usage? This should have been fixed in the latest update. Try deleting the app, restart your phone and install the app again.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Found this item today.
Yesterday, I could not log into the My BT mobile app.
This has been working fine for well over a year on an Android phone and I only had to use a chosen PIN to log in.
I now get a conventional log in and password page with an option to restart.
I enter the ID (email address) and password. Bouncing balls and nothing happens. Tried several times including restart.
I use the Google search to find My BT and log in there, plus log in on PC without a problem, so password and ID all ok
Nothing has changed on the phone and all other apps are working fine.
Annoying that this happens out of the blue, especially as I don't routinely carry around login details on the phone.
Any ideas why it happens and how to get it working again, especially restoring the four digit PIN

Message 7 of 12

Mine logged me out too on PC, tablet and phone. I simply went to BT, selected MyBT, logged in again. The PC was fine but on both tablet and phone, I was able to log-in and set-up using the same PIN with which I am used to and have used for years.

I reckon this was BT simply carrying out good housekeeping and having a pre-Christmas clean-up!

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 12

The BT Mobile App is a bit like Monty Pythons Parrot - it's dead, it's an ex- app, it is no longer etc etc.

All functionality has been incorporated into the MyBT app

Message 9 of 12

@Anonymouswrote:

The BT Mobile App is a bit like Monty Pythons Parrot - it's dead, it's an ex- app, it is no longer etc etc.

All functionality has been incorporated into the MyBT app

Blimey! I missed that even though it is there in the topic title! Having never been exposed to the "BT Mobile App" and having used the "MyBT App" from the word "GO", everything is shown, especially usage.

Great App!

Message 10 of 12

Thank you all.

Logging in and out elsewhere didn't work, so uninstall and re-install fixed it.

What a pain. Do they ever use their own apps?

Now links from Outlook 365 not working, what rubbish some of this stuff is.

A Norwegian Blue might do better at "app" development than some of these folk

0 Ratings