cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

BT Mobile Junk Mail

Go to solution
Age old issue but I keep receiving junk mail re BT Mobile deals. Have returned many to BT Response Centre but still they come. Started when I moved house last June. What's the best way to get them stopped, please.
0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: BT Mobile Junk Mail

Go to solution

If you're a BT customer the forum moderators should be able to help with this. I'm bringing your message to their attention.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Message 3 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @myissues,

I'm sorry you've been receiving unwanted marketing mail from BT. I'll be able to get this stopped, please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Message 4 of 17

Go to solution
Message sent with my details.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

Go to solution

Thanks for doing that @myissues.

One of the team will be back in touch with you over the next couple of working days.

Thanks

DanielS

Message 6 of 17

Go to solution

I've also been receiving unwanted email from the BT Response Centre.  In my case on and off for the last couple of decades since I bought my house.

It's intended for my neighbour but they incorrectly address it to my house and after 20 odd years of writing the correct details on and returning to sender unfortunately nothing has happened.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @dm999, welcome to the forum and, sorry that you are still receiving this correspondence after all this time you've spent returning it previously. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help stop this for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

Go to solution

I also have this problem. There used to be a business registered at my address and BT still sends junk mail addressed to them, despite me sending them back to the return address. How do I stop these please? 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

Go to solution

I'm highlighting this for the moderators who will post here later.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Message 10 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Lila

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry that you're receiving this mail.  I understand you've sent these back previously and you're still receiving them.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings