cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

BT Player btp-115c

Go to solution

Afternoon,

I have had my broadband/tv and set up with your engineer and I still can't seem to access BT Player and the error code btp-115c is coming up.

I have already turned off all my devices and turned them back on and the error is still occurring.

Please can you advise how to get this sorted.

Kind regards

James

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: BT Player btp-115c

Go to solution

Hi @JamesGibbs101  welcome to the BT.com community, I'm sorry to see you're getting the btp-115c error on the BT TV player, it sounds like there may be a problem with the subscription on our side.

I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution
Thank you Neil,
I have provided a private email with my details on which is from James Gibbs.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

@JamesGibbs101 no problem at all, one of the Mod team will be in touch shortly. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

Thanks for taking my call @JamesGibbs101 .

I have made a few tweaks to your BTTV subscriptions to see if this will resolve the btp-115c error.  When you have a free moment can you reboot the BTTV box using the switch on the back?

Once the box has rebooted please try the BT Player and let me know how you get on?

Matt

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

Hi Matt,

I have followed your instructions and the BT Player is still coming up with the same error message as well as 160 when I try a different way.

How should I proceed?

Thank you

James

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @JamesGibbs101  thanks for trying that and sorry it hasn't fixed things. @Matt-S  will be back in the office tomorrow afternoon and will update you then.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

Thanks for giving that a go @JamesGibbs101., sorry it didn't fix the issue.

I have raised a case with our BTTV experts, they should be able to get this issue fixed for us.  It can take them a few days to pick up cases so I will follow up with you on Monday unless they come back to me before then. 

Matt

Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

Thank you Matt,  I appreciate your help

Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @JamesGibbs101  Please would you carry out a Factory Reset of your BT TV box via the menu options or a Maintenance Mode reset if you have any recordings you wish to keep then select 'reset and keep recordings' .

Once you have tried this please can you check if this has fixed the fault and post back to let me know?

cheers
John