cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Sport App on Humax Aura no Dolby Atmos

I have installed the BT Sport App on my Humax Aura. I pay for BT Ultimate. I can watch programs and they correctly output 4K HDR and although I have a Sonos Beam gen 2 I am not getting Dolby Atmos. I was recently, maybe a week or so ago but I had to reboot the Aura each time I used the app for this to happen. Reboots are now not helping. All I am getting is 2.0 PCM. Can anyone help me?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sport App on Humax Aura no Dolby Atmos

It's something I'm working on I'm afraid @boogersa - it's been reported by a few people, and I'm gradually adding more logs to each app update to tell me why it's sometimes choosing to prefer stereo even though 8 audio channels are available.

I can only apologise and say that I'll hopefully have a fix (or explanation) for this soon.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sport App on Humax Aura no Dolby Atmos

Ok thanks for the reply. At least it’s not just me and it is being investigated. Is there some central hub where I can find out more about the BT sport app, release info, and upcoming or released bug fixes as you have mentioned I’m not the only one or do I wait and you will reply here?

0 Ratings