cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

BT Sport Lite - New charge

Go to solution

Hi,

I've just realised that I'm now being charged for BT Sport Lite on the Sky TV platform.  I hadn’t noticed that a charge was now applicable. 

As I never, ever watch BT Sport, can I cancel it? If so, how do I cancel & will I be charged a penalty for doing so?

Thanks!

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT Sport Lite - New charge

Go to solution
Yes, I’ve noticed that too and renewed my broadband recently to get it free again, obviously not!
I would like to cancel too, never watch it any.
My broadband bill is expensive enough for the slow speeds I get!
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @linda_cumbria and @Loobylou1,

The quickest way to arrange for it to be cancelled is to call our Customer Options Team on 0800800030 and press option 1. They'll speak with you about this today and arrange to have it cancelled. If you'd prefer that we did it for you please know that it may take us a few days to pick it up before placing an order to cancel.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Thank you Daniel for your prompt reply & solution. 

Could I take you up on your offer of cancelling BT Sport Lite for me? However, I would like to know first if there’s a hefty penalty to pay?

Thank you.

Linda  

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @linda_cumbria,

We can certainly do it for you. I've made our contact link available to you. You can see it in my profile underneath my user name. It'll show up as "Click here to contact the mods". I can't imagine any cancellation charges at all but we'll go over your account to make sure before doing anything and let you know.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution
I would like to cancel through this method too however can’t see an option to ‘click here to contact mods’?
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

That's available to you now @Loobylou1 Smiley Happy

Just remember that it can take us a few days to pick it up but we will do all we can to help you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your reply & advice. I’ve gone into your profile & can only see 'Send a Message" and not any "Click here to contact the mods."

Is "Send a Message" the correct link?

Thanks!

Linda. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

@linda_cumbria sorry about that, it's not the send a message link.

I've made the link visible for you within my profile. If you click my username you'll see the 'Click here to contact the mods' link. 

contact the mods.png 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

Please could you cancel this for me as well

0 Ratings