cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT Sport on Sky Q

I purchase BT Sport from BT. Recently changed from Sky + to Sky Q and despite having the viewing card number changed by BT I keep getting message that I do not subscribe. Can't get through to BT on telephone (I appreciate they are busy) - have used the Chat Line 3 times and they update the viewing card number and then tell me to wait 4 hours - but nothing changes.

Has anyone else had a problem when chaning to Sky Q? Any advice how to fix the problem?

Regards

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Sport on Sky Q

I can't remember having a problem when I changed to SKY Q but I seem to remember phoning SKY for assistance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi. I have contacted Sky - it's BT who need to update my viewing card number on their system..Regards
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

What box are you trying to watch on? It will only work on the main box if updated unless you have the extra box sub too

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Trying to watch it through main box - have given BT the Sky Q main box viewing card number. Regards

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @ACT1234  Apologises for asking a stupid question, but you have tried power rebooting your Sky Q Main box?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Yes 3 times - but will try again. Regards

0 Ratings