cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Yahoo Email with Firefox

Go to solution

I've used Firefox as my browser for over ten years. BT Yahoo Email has suddenly stopped working with it. When I tried to log into my Email account this morning I couldn't.

A message came up....

'Please check you entered your username and password correctly and try again. If you need help remembering etc.'

I did try again, repeatedly, but I kept getting the same message.  Eventually, I decided to change my password, but it wouldn't let me do that either.

I've tried logging in on my phone and tablet, using my usual BT Yahoo Email log in details.. no problem.

I've also discovered that I can log in without any difficulty when I use Avast, Google or Microsoft Edge as my browser instead of Firefox.

Has anyone come across this before and, if so, how can you tell me this can be fixed, please?

Thanks..

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Yahoo Email with Firefox

Go to solution

Try clearing the browser's history and cookies.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I’ve cleared History and Cookies. Sadly, it hasn’t made any difference. Thanks for the suggestion, though. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks very much. I can continue to use Firefox and read my emails again.  Much appreciated.

Strange though, isn't it? ...and I mustn't forget to switch McAfee Web Advisor back on again. 🙂

Cheers...

0 Ratings