cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 104

Re: BT video baby monitor 6000 additional camera

Go to solution
Thanks but out of stock, any idea where else I could buy it?
0 Ratings
Message 52 of 104

Go to solution
I'm sorry I dont. You could contact them though to see when back in stock - customerservices@discom.co.uk They were very responsive when I had a question (they accidentally sent the monitor not the camera). Also note you need a power supply which you can also purchase from them as it is literally just the camera.
0 Ratings
Message 53 of 104

Go to solution
Hi I’ve bought the 3000 camera and it’s all linked up but wondered if there was a quicker way to flick between cameras (rather than the automatic setting and having to scroll through the menu bar)? Also they don’t seem to activate on noise now both are linked up? Is that something to do with the settings? Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 54 of 104

Go to solution
I am not aware of an alternative to the automatic/last menu option which alternates automatically between cameras every 10 seconds or so. The volume can be heard and adjusted up/down as normal but is one level for both cameras (I don't believe there is an option for different volume settings per camera). Note we have 2 x 6000 cameras so I guess there could be a difference.
0 Ratings
Message 55 of 104

Go to solution

Hi 

sorry to jump in. How did you connect your additional camera to your monitor. 

My parent unit from my 5000 disappeared so we had to get a whole new one. But I can’t connect my 5000 camera to my 6000 unit, driving me insane. 

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 104

Go to solution

Sorry if an obvious question but have you pressed the link button on the back of the camera which you need to do to relink to the parent monitor?  See Documents - quick start guide - to see the diagram showing this if not sure.

Message 57 of 104

Go to solution

Thank you for replying,

yes I have attempted this but I’ve also realised I’m not trying to connect to a 6000, but the smart baby monitor instead. Does this make a difference?

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 104

Go to solution

I went through the options. In the end i connected my old camera to the new monitor.  I think you have to unpair it from the old one first.

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 104

Go to solution

Have you pressed the link button for a couple of seconds? I then added it on the add a camera option.  Working perfectly now with two cameras.

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 104

Go to solution
Whats a smart baby monitor? Is it still bt?
0 Ratings