cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Broadband drops when phone rings - can't see how to report a fault, I'm going round in circles

Need some help, community. We are on non-fibre broadband and when the phone rings our broadband drops.  I can't see how to raise a fault on the site, can't find a form to fill in or a number to ring.  You click there, then it takes to you one page, click the options, takes you back and so on.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Broadband drops when phone rings - can't see how to report a fault, I'm going round in circles

151 or 0800 800151 from mobile.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Broadband drops when phone rings - can't see how to report a fault, I'm going round in circles

@kenpeel1 

Have you made sure that the problem is not being caused by the way you have things connected up?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

before you contact bt to raise a fault unplug the phones if you have more than 1 plugged in unplug 1 then ring your own no. via mobile to see if it still does it then if yes unplug another and ring and so on untill they are all unplugged this will check your phones . if it still does it remove the front plate from the main socket as all the extensions SHOULD be fixed to it  and ring again ,if all ok plug your phone and filter into the test port  . if you have a bb rj 45 port seperate on the main plate (not on the front one you removed ) a filter will not be required . this eliminates all of you own house wiring but if fault is still there ring bt as i would say its outside      

0 Ratings