cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Bt reward card not arrived

I hava been waiting 2 months for my reward card and still no sign of it . ihave contacted bt through email live chat and phone and nobody seems to want to help
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt reward card not arrived

@Pauly_8t4 Sorry about that, please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Pauly_8t4 Thanks for sending over your details. I've contacted the promotions team to check on your reward card and we normally hear back within 2 working days. Once I have an update I'll drop back and update you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Pauly_8t4 I have received an update from the promotions team. They have apologised for the delay in you receiving your reward card. You had previously contacted on the 8th June and they arranged for a replacement card to be sent then. You should receive the reward card within 30 days from the 8th. 

Please post back to confirm that you have received your reward card ok this time and if not let me know after the 30 days has passed and I will chase again if necessary.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings