cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Bt sport box office charge 24.95

Hello there any.help would be greatly appreciated. 

I signed into my banking app to see a 24.95 charge to my account from bt box office. Unsure as to why I have this as I ordered the tyson fury fight through sky which isn't linked to my bank card. This is the only bt box office purchase I have never made. The transaction date is also stated as todays date the 23rd of March 2020. I've tried contacting customer service but I dont even have any accounts with them apart from bt sport through EE so they do not directly have any bank information from my account.

Thanks in advance guys

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT SPORTS BOX OFFICE - Unknown Billing Charge

Quite funny how I see mods and bt staff answering other queries bit in this one they just dont seem to care. My account hasn't even a card set up to it yet somehow I was still charged 24.95 on monday. No idea what for and after numerous calls and being on hold for about 5 and half hours past few days it's a disgrace. I will be report bt to trading standards for this service. I seem to be not the only person who has had this issue.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Ozzyq90

Have you been able to get a refund yet from BT?

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Probably the most comprehensive information about Bt Sport Box Office is at

https://www.bt.com/sport/box-office/faqs

Message 5 of 5

Hi

Got an email to call BT on 0800 876 6980, got thought straight away at 09.15 this morning!!

Spoke to a lovely lady called Sheena and she sorted it all out for me there an then.......Why BT customer services couldn't do that I have no idea but there you go...................preserved and got it sorted...............

Giver her a call hoe she can help you too.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings