cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Can I self install?

I was due to have BT installed next week but it has been cancelled. I will need internet do do work and for the children to do homework. Is there an option that I can set it all up myself as we are going to be stuck with no internet?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Can I self install?

Depending on what service you are expecting, it will probably be self install anyway.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

are switching from another provider?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

yes we are switching from sky

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

then I expect it is self install.. just need to connect hub when you get it and wait for changeover  just make sure phone works

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 8

We had an engineer booked which has been cancelled as has my order. How would I go about getting a new order without arranging someone’s to come out to set it up? 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Would it not just be simpler to stick with Sky under the present circumstances.

If you do still want to move, just re-order without the engineer install option.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Unfortunately the person who had the sky account in their name has moved out and is taking it with them

0 Ratings