cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Can't delete (No Subject) emails and receiving emails takes 16 to over 30 hours

Go to solution

For a few days now my husbands email address has issue. We contacted BT on Friday but they didn't even log a fault.

He has 5 (No Subject) emails that at first aren't visible. You can just see 5 next to the inbox. When you click on priority that's when they show. We have tried about everything we could to get rid of them. I even installed the BT Email App on my tablet and that didn't help. I tried the email client I use. They wouldn't download. 

When we try to delete them the error message "An unexpected error has occurred" pops up.

Trying to open them the error message "You have moved this message while using another device at the same time, please refresh your screen" pops up. That is what I don't get. My husband only uses BT webmail on his PC, nothing else.

The other issue is that receiving emails can take between 16 to over 30 hours. It never was that slow before. When the whole issue started he sent me an email and it arrive pretty much straight away. When I returned one using different email addresses including gmail it took hours and one arrived the next day. I have BT email addresses and I usually get them straight away. It has happened a couple of hours late but never that long. Sending emails from his account works fine though.

Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Thanks in advance

We have reached the point to just abandon this email account and create a new one if we can't get it fixed.

"ghost emails""ghost emails"trying to deletetrying to deletetrying to opentrying to open

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't delete (No Subject) emails and receiving emails takes 16 to over 30 hours

Go to solution

Spoke again to BT and they think there is some issue higher up. Can't get fixed within BT webmail.

Now we have to wait up to 5 days. 🤞

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can't delete (No Subject) emails and receiving emails takes 16 to over 30 hours

Go to solution

BT fixed it. Hubby is happy.

0 Ratings