cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Cannot order FTTP

Hi All,

I've seen multiple posts about this previously but cant find a resolve or anything recently.

Essentially Openreach website shows I can get upto 1gbps.

BT website shows I can get this too when entering my postcode and choosing my address but when trying to check out, I get the below error 

"Sorry, the package you've selected isn't available. Please choose another from those shown below. If Fibre options are not listed, you're not eligible for those packages. Because you're already a BT broadband customer, the package you selected isn't available."

This only appears to show when I attempt to upgrade my current FTTC package, If I was to go in and order as a new customer, it allows me to get to the checkout page without this error.

Has anyone had this issue and actually been able to get it resolved?

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Cannot order FTTP

enter your phone number if BT customer otherwise address and post results.. If you have Digital Voice then need to use address

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thank you

Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 12.05.35.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

shows FTTP available so phone FTTP TEAM 08005874787 and see if they can help you order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 7

Thanks

They seem to do a better job than the other number Ive been calling. Apparently all sorted although they needed the manager to process the order, will get email confirmation within the hour apparently. 

Didnt mention making an appointment though for the installation as im currently FTTC 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I expect after order processed you will get a date for installation

Message 7 of 7

Yep, nothing in concrete for the actual transition date but it appears less than 24 hours later, I have a wrapped up piece of cable sat outside my door coming from the ducting

0 Ratings