cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: Cannot play recordings ipc6041

Go to solution

Hi, @daverail I'm sorry that didn't help. I've seen this issue before and it was resolved by doing a factory reset on the box. Make sure to try the option that keeps your recordings first. Post back and let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

Hi NeilO,

i have done the reset to keep the recordings and now when i select the programmes from the recordings screen i get “the recording of landscapers is unavailable”.

thanks, 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @daverail Thanks for trying that, can you try recording and playing something new to see if that works? 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

just tried:   changed channel to 342. Pressed red R on remote and program records. Pressed the house and go to recordings and watch list. Found the currently recorded programme and it plays fine. It kept asking for parental control which i entered. Could this be part of the problem?

thanks, 

Dave, 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

@daverail Thanks for doing that for me, that sounds like you've sorted the ipc6041 issue by doing the reset, unfortunately, it won't fix the programs that won't play but you still might get these by going into the Now app.

The parental control pin is required to watch certain programs pre-watershed and it shouldn't cause any issues.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your help. I have found them on NOW, so at least i can watch them. 

Thanks,

Dave, 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

@daverail That's great, I was glad I could help.

Neil

0 Ratings