cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikejones
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 23

Check Broadband useage on unlimited

Hi, as above, I have the unlimited broadband deal. I want to check my BB useage but the message I get is that I dont need to check as I am unlimited. I plan to bin BT broadband and fixed line and go to one of the rural braodband providers. The cap is 150Gb. So I want to see how much I am currently using with BT. Could someone let me know how to do that please?

Thanks

0 Ratings
22 REPLIES 22
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 23

Re: Check Broadband useage on unlimited

BT have withdrawn the ability for you to check your usage.

See this thread on the subject

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Unable-to-see-broadband-usage-if-on-unlimited/td-p/136871...

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 23

there used to be a link that still allowed you to see the usage but I don't think that works anymore. so there is no other way apart from trying live chat

live chat

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 23

@imjolly wrote:

there used to be a link that still allowed you to see the usage but I don't think that works anymore. so there is no other way apart from trying live chat

live chat

Yes it is still working.

Use gg30340 link. Then  see page5 message 42 by MrP which tells you how to access it.

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 23

@imjolly wrote:

This is still working for me:

1. Sign in to MyBT and click "View your latest bill". When the bill appears, highlight the 7-digit number in the URL, right-click it and Copy.

2. Sign in here. When the maintenance page appears, highlight XXXXXXX in the URL, right-click and Paste.

3. Click the Go arrow in your browser or hit Enter on your keyboard.

4. Bookmark it.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 23

Thanks PP

I never bother as I do download a lot

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 23

As from yesterday  the link referred to does not show usage for unlimited, at least not for me Smiley Sad

up until yesterday it was still showing usage....

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 23

Mine hasn't updated for yesterday - the link shows usage up to the 16th.

0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 23

This is what it now shows on the link for me.   The same as on MyBT.

Your totally unlimited

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 23

when I try the link it says usage monitor undergoing maintainance

0 Ratings