cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Contract Differences 12 months for Broadband 24 months for TV

I was told last night on the cancellation line that all calls are recorded and that unless I'd asked for 24 months, the person taking the order wouldn't have entered 24 months. I challenged him and said forward me a copy where I ask for it, and he said he couldn't and would have to raise a complaint. 

As I've said before, how sneaky/wrong was it to enter the TV contract different to everything else knowing that the 12 month Broadband and line rental would have to be renewed? 

Never in a million years did I agree to that. How can I get released from this? Provide the call where I ask for it, or release me from the BT TV 24 month contract I never asked for. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

Please can someone help me on this? I feel really strongly about this. I never asked for 24 months for TV. I asked for 12  months for everything and I feel totally cheated on this. I feel like I've been conned. 

Why should I pay £121 to escape something I never asked for? 

I won't stop on this until someone gives me a copy of the call or an explanation as to why this would happen. 

Other people seem to have had similar issues

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/bt.com?page=2 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Hi @Drums73 

Thanks for posting back.

I'm sorry that you're unhappy about the cancellation fee.  I can definitely see where you are coming from and you do make a valid point.  We can look into this but to be completely honest we may not be able to listen to the original call recording depending on how long ago it was.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings