cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Cost From Landline to Mobiles

I have noticed over a period that I am charged around £30 for call to Mobiles

Finally after my last bill I did battle with the on-line text chat and the operator said she would put me on a package to sort this.

So this months bill arrives and £28 of call charges to mobile are included, I have check for orders, but nothing is showing.  

Now I can't resolve on-line and after 40minutes on the phone... listening to ringing I have given up

Any ideas?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cost From Landline to Mobiles

If you check MYBT what does it show as you call package and included calls?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi imjolly
it shows Unlimited Anytime Calls
Make calls to UK landlines whenever you like
I selected "change plan" and there are no options relating to mobile calls that I can see
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

You would need to change to one of the new calls packages which BT announced end of last year

probably mean a mean contract 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

Yes thanks, that's what I was trying to do

I have lodged a formal complaint as it's impossible to deal with BT via the website, chatbot or phone at the moment.

0 Ratings